You deserve to have a dentist your whole family can trust. Southill Dental Group is a family-friendly dental practice where you can receive quality comprehensive care. We serve patients of all ages, and we love doing it.
For both children and adults, we start by helping protect teeth from common dental problems. By safeguarding your oral health, we also improve your overall health.
Next, we provide a broad variety of options for the repair of cavities and treatment of gum issues, giving your mouth a completely fresh start.
Keeping You Comfortable
General dentistry is the first line of defense in the prevention and treatment of oral health problems. Common problems include:
- Cavities or tooth decay.
- Gum disease, mild or advanced.
- Chipped teeth.
- Broken or cracked teeth.
- Uneven teeth.
- Poor bite.
- Oral cancer.
- Impacted teeth.
- Tooth pain.
- Dental infection.
Prevention is our primary goal. If we can keep you out of pain, we will. Unfortunately, that’s not always possible. But whenever you need us, we are here for you. With regular checkups, cleanings, and repair treatments, we hope to get you healthy and help you stay that way.
General Dentistry Services
The American Dental Association (ADA) encourages patients of all ages to visit their general dentist at least twice yearly. If it’s been a while since you have seen a dentist, don’t wait to give us a call.
Some of the general services we offer at Southill Dental Group include:
- Checkups and cleanings: These monitor the health of your teeth and gums. With constant eyes on any problem areas, we can treat decay and disease before they get out of hand. Regular cleanings also remove built-up tartar that is difficult to deal with from home.
- Restorative services: To repair decay or damage, we provide crowns, bridges, and fillings. We also replace teeth with dentures or dental implants.
- Fluoride: Research indicates that fluoride from toothpastes and rinses is vital to strengthening teeth. We provide fluoride treatments in our office and recommendations for actions you can take from home.
- Prophylaxis: Prophylaxis halts the progression of gum disease. Because gum disease can lead to tooth, tissue, and bone loss, prophylaxis is critical to protecting your oral health.
- Sealants: Sealants help prevent tooth decay, especially in children. A well-placed sealant covers the deep grooves of rear teeth so that bacteria cannot accumulate there.
That’s not all. Visit our services page to learn more!
We Hope to Hear from You Soon!
We love to welcome new patients to Southill Dental Group. Whether you want to spruce up your smile, troubleshoot some problem areas, or safeguard your natural teeth, we are here to assist you.To schedule an appointment, give us a call today!